Monday, February 23, 2015

21-Day Fix, Week 2!

Tidbits from the week ..

1. I truly get now why abs are made in the kitchen. I agree with that statement 90% .. The other 10% is core workouts!

2. I'm a bit addicted to zucchini. And warm salads. And eggs. And zucchini.

3. I'm completely and totally head-over-heels in love with weighted workouts. I learned this in P90 but am also learning different techniques with the Fix. I flipping LOVE muscle definition - it's such a thrill!

4. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is essential. I have incredible friends who are also in love with exercise and activities and that bond is just awesome. It also makes working out so much more fun!

5. I'm learning a LOT about proper eating for my activity level. Food is fuel. Delicious fuel ;) Protein is essential. 

6. Stepping away from the scale allows me to truly value and appreciate my body. The scale doesn't dictate if I'm doing well - but my body sure as heck will show me. And a leaner body with muscle definition filled with tons of energy speaks volumes next to some silly number!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment