Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This Thanksgiving weekend, I've been doing a lot of reflecting on what I have to be thankful for.

And oh .. my .. goodness, I have SO much to be thankful for.

My health. My kids. My job. A cozy apartment we call home. My husband. My Sweat Pink and Girls Gone Sporty sisters. My incredible family and friends. Team Lego.

So to all of you .. Thank you. You'll never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love you SO much!!

In pictures, here's what I'm reflecting on this weekend and for what I'm thankful for! (the pictures are in no particular order!)

My Sweat Pink Sisters

My Girls Gone Sporty Family

My mom and her fiance, Jim.
My Dad and my sister, Julie.
My aunt and uncle, and my beautiful cousin with her new husband.
My little boy :)
My passion for health and fitness!
My amazing husband!
My boys
My sister, her fiance Sylvain, and my five beautiful nieces!
Wonderful moments
My first 5K!!
A healthy and active family
A wonderful grandpa
One of my proudest accomplishments
My little girl :)
One of the best friends a girl could ask for!
An incredible friend (and his owner, Christine!) hehe :)
Lifelong friends
Family visits
Some of the best people I know
A friend who isn't afraid to kick my ass when I need it.
Loving moments between Daddy and Daughter Lego
Wonderful friends!
Beautiful people and a beautiful family!
With a guy like him on my arm, I'm the luckiest gal in the world!
My gorgeous god daughter, Lily!
Uncle Sparky with Brother Lego
Forever love.
My favorite ladies
A healthy lifestyle!
Friends who inspire
Friends who follow their dreams and inspire me to do the same
Incredible ladies!


I know I may have missed a few people and things .. I just recently cleared all the pictures off my phone and had to go on a hunt for pictures. I love everyone who is in my life and I thank you for being a part of it! :) Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! And we're so thankful for you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of to be thankful for!! Sounds like a great life :) and I'm sure with improving your health and fitness it has increased even that much much more!! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete