Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Soup Challenge

Hey guys!!

So I've come to recognize a trend over the past couple of years .. When the temperature drops, so does my dietary discipline. My body (or mind?) craves hot carbohydrates in vast quantities. Pastas, breads, baked goods ... Not good. I always see a huge weight gain over the winter that I fight to get under control come summertime.

Well I'm ending that here. Now.

I'm done with starting over every.single.summer. This is for life. It isn't just about the weight - it's my health. I need to eat well to feel well. 

So this October, every week, I'm going to be making a different healthy homemade soup. Soups are delicious and they definitely satisfy the urge to eat hot, filling meals! 


This week's soup is one of my faves .. Sweet potato and carrot! Yum! :) 

That's right, winter .. You aren't going to defeat me this year!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan Laura!! You can do this. You have so much discipline :).

    ReplyDelete