Thursday, August 30, 2012

SNT - Week Four!

So this will be the last "weekly" edition of SNT .. From September onward, it's going to be a monthly feature! (the last Thursday of every month will be SNT!) That way, it gives you more time to try new things and to share them with us!

Keep in mind that trying new foods and recipes is FUN! It's a great opportunity for you to get creative and give your taste buds a treat! Get your regular meal plan out of the rut and eat something different. It helps SO much in keeping myself on track with my lifestyle and dietary changes. If I get bored with what I'm eating, I won't stick to my plan - I'll eat just about anything that comes into my eyesight and it WON'T be pretty!

If you do try something new, brag about it!! Send me a picture at mama_lego@yahoo.com :)

Christina made this homemade mushroom soup .. I'm a huge sucker for creamy soups and this looks AMAZING!

Daddy Lego and I made this BLT pizza (well, BST .. bacon, spinach and tomato!) sssssoooo very good :) Recipe to come!

PB & J Oatmeal. I'm so completely addicted. You can see the recipe here!

Alana tried a kumquat! She said it was nothing special, just like a small orange :) And it's so cute!

Christina made this roasted beet, onion and carrot salad (she said the beets were sweet like raisins!) I really want to try golden beets now!

Cindy made this delicious-looking Looneyspoons Copabanana bread and added walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg. Apparently it's the best banana bread she has ever had!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated and made SNT special for me (and everyone else!) and thanks to you all for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment