Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh, for the love of sandwiches!



I used to get stuck in sandwich-ruts when I was on the Weight Watchers program years ago. I'd only buy the lowest-point bread (dry and tasteless!) and would limit myself to what I knew and was comfortable with (light cheese, lean turkey, bit of mustard. That was it)


Little did I know that there was a whole world of sandwich-dom open to me .. If I'd have just been wise enough to explore it! And as long as I'm eating a pile of delicious fresh vegetables with it, and a glass of the ever-important water, then it's totally okay if my sandwich is more than three points; because I have plenty to keep me satisfied! (though to be honest, my favorite bread is verrrry filling!)


The sammich:


Two slices of Country Harvest multigrain crunch bread, two slices of PC lean tomato and basil chicken slices, a touch of mustard, sliced tomato and a generous handful of baby spinach.


Served with a side of broccoli and red peppers with 2tbsp of Renee's light Greek feta dressing (I'm a dressing hoarder! love it!!)


Totally yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment