Monday, June 25, 2012

Chocolate Mousse!


Many people have asked about the recipe is for our "homemade" chocolate mousse .. I can't blame them, it is SO good!! My husband and I are totally obsessed with this treat because it is wonderfully chocolatey, perfectly rich and the best match for our favorite summer berry - strawberries!


The best part about this dish, aside from being amazing to eat, is that it is so easy to make! Ready?


Take one chocolate pudding cup (we prefer fat-free, but to each their own!). Then we add four tbsp each (so eight in total, since we share) of Cool Whip (we love the 95% fat-free and guilt-free Cool Whip but again - use whatever you love!)


Mix them up in a bowl and voila! I prefer my mousse to be marbled (not perfectly mixed) because I enjoy being able to taste the Cool Whip and chocolate on their own.


The next best thing about this dish? 2.5 WW+ points. 

Do you, chocolate pudding, take thee, Cool Whip, to be your lawfully wedded treat?

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmmm! I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe... I love easy!!! and of course it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete